Thursday, October 3, 2013

Parents Night at Awana

Tuesday night was Parents Night at Awana!  While I will admit I groaned a bit discovering that my somewhat free night was now occupied, it was fun and interesting to see the kids at Awana!  It made it easier this year that both kids are in the same big group, the Sparks, so that we could spend our entire time watching that group.

Faith is reciting her verses to her Sparks leader.
 
And Shane saying his verses!  As a disclaimer to the leaders, it was Nerdy Night!  But Faith and Shane decided not to participate!  At first they didn't know what "nerdy" was, but when I said it was dorky, Shane knew as I tell him he can't button the top button on his collared shirts because it's dorky!
 
And of course a few of Olivia!  This isn't the greatest picture, but I was attempting to capture one of her tricks - "So Big!" 
 
Here she is playing peekaboo with Shane around the ottomans!  It was so cute to watch!  Poor Faith was trying to do her online testing that the charter school is requiring to see where she currently is according to the CA state benchmarks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment