Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ballerina Faith

Yesterday was one of the two days a year parents are allowed to view ballet classes!  I was so excited to visit Faith's class as I knew she had been working hard and really improving.

The girls all begin at the barre and do many exercises there.  I am always amazed at what strength and focus ballet is, along with the obvious flexibility.  

She's getting strong!

The girls then moved to the center of the room and did some movements.  While I didn't get a very good picture of it, they actually spent most of the class working in 5th position, which is challenging just to stand in!  I've tried recently and couldn't do it!

I'm sure there is a term for what she is doing, but I don't know what it is!  Looks pretty to me!

En pointe!

No comments:

Post a Comment