Friday, June 17, 2016

End of anther school year!

School is out for summer!  For some that means summer camp, for others it means swim lessons, for some it's a panicky time of "what am I going to do with my kids all day?!?", but for me it means TIME!  I have a bit more time in my day to do fun things, spontaneous outings, blog writing, reading, or anything else that comes my way!  The kids, per tradition, started off their summer break with donuts!

Even after school ended for the year, we had one final, fun Friday field trip!  On June 3 we went to McConnell's Ice Cream shop to learn about how their ice cream is made.

The kids were able to venture behind the counter and experience what it is like to work at an ice cream shop!

Faith sampling some raspberry sorbet! Photo bomb by the owner and our tour guide, Jimmy!

The two oldest enjoying their ice cream!  

Shane and two of his Better Together friends!

That evening Faith and I were able to go out for dinner and spend some quality time together!  I love that she enjoys going out for sushi as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment