Wednesday, December 16, 2015

First Family Party!

This past weekend we had our first family Christmas party! 
 
The huge present was for Olivia!  She was surprisingly patient as she waited quite a while to open it! 

Faith was so excited to receive a Barbie head for doing hair and makeup!  She wondered how Uncle Russell knew she wanted one!

 
Finally the time came for the box to be lifted!  Olivia was thrilled to find the Barbie Jeep she was dreaming of for the past month!  Thanks to Craigslist and having a birthday close to Christmas, Uncle Russell came through with the big deal of the day! 
 
She wasted no time driving around, sending fear into all the bunnies and old ladies of Leisure World! 

1 comment:

  1. Parties, arranged by family and friends are warm and pleasurable as well. I had my party at best venue New York and my sister helped me a lot to plan this party and trust me it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete