Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween and more!

Even though I didn't take many pictures on Halloween, I had to post a few shots that I do have!  The above picture was from Trunk-or-Treat and was taken by my friend Cindy!  Shane just loved bobbing for apples! 
 
One more from Friday night!  Faith is playing our witch toss game! This is also concrete proof that I was not a cowgirl again this year.  The kids helped me venture out into the superhero world! 
 
Because Halloween was on a Saturday, our day started out with ballet and soccer!  Shane's season is almost over. It's fun to see how much he has improved over the season!  He really hustles and seems to understand the game more each game!
 
This is the lone picture I have of all three from Halloween!  Faith was disappointed that she was going to miss out on the first part of the party we were going to because of Nutcracker rehearsal!  As it turns out, the mice were let out early and she and Steve arrived at the party just as we were starting dinner!
 
The highlight of the night for these two was passing out candy!  They were so cute and so excited!
 
Monday morning arrived, and the weather had finally changed after the summer that would not end!  It was finally cool, cloudy, and comfortable!  I was inspired to tackle a challenge, so I offered to buy Olivia a toy on our trip to Target if she threw away all of her pacis!  We usually take them away at age three, but since we will be out of town, I was wanting to do it either before or after our trip.  She actually took me up on my offer, threw them away, and picked out the toy she's playing with in the above picture!  It's a Doc McStuffins Pet Vet kit.  She loves it!  And I'm shocked once again how easily one of our kids has given up the beloved pacifier!  They all seemed so attached that it was going to be a terrible even for all involved, but each of them did fine after a few tears on the first day.  Yeah for Olivia and yeah for us not having to keep track of that thing anymore!
 
Later Monday afternoon it actually rained for about 20 minutes!  These two seized the moment and went to play while it lasted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment