Monday, March 24, 2014

Olivia the wild!

We're not sure if Olivia is actually crazier than our other two kids, or if it's more that we are just busier as we have more kids to divide our time and attention.  But that girl is high maintenance!!! 
 
This was her...after she climbed the ladder by HERSELF!!!  I heard the backdoor open, so I quickly finished whatever I was doing and went outside.  I glanced around and didn't see where Olivia went, until I spotted her at the top of the ladder climbing in the clubhouse!  She has also been found climbing the piano bench and sitting on it to play the piano, on top of the toilet (lid down just sitting there!), and also hanging from the kitchen table in attempt to climb up on a bench. 
 
Of course she is such a delight and we love her dearly!  Steve had the opportunity to spend the day with her last week while the other kids and I were at group solutions!  They had great fun running errands and going out for lunch!
 
And now that we realize how crazy she can be, we are taking some precautionary measures and setting up fun, safe things for her to enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment