Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shane rides his bike!

For a few weeks now Shane has been talking about how he wanted to ride his bike without training wheels.  So Steve took them off, and when he first tried riding with just two wheels, it did not go well!  He seemed far from being able to do it.  Yesterday he wanted to try again.  Steve and I took turns running alongside him, keeping him from falling.  It did not seem like he was ready.  And then all of a sudden something clicked!  The determined little guy figured it out and was soon doing laps in the driveway!  He was so proud of himself!  We took a few videos yesterday, and these pictures are from today! 
 
And while we are talking about Shane...another story from today!  After Faith's piano lesson we had to run to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to make a quick exchange!  While I normally try to avoid running errands with all three kids if I can, I had to exchange something that I need for hosting Bunco tomorrow night!  I told the kids what the plan was.  After the lesson I drive to the store, and as I'm unbuckling the baby, Shane tells me there's a problem...he didn't wear any shoes!!!!  He claims he thought they had a drive-thru!!??  So I just threw him in the shopping cart with Olivia, and in we went!  Never a dull moment in our house!
 
 
And a few of Olivia!  She is constantly pretending to talk on the phone!  It's adorable!  Anytime she sees a phone, hears a phone, or hears the word "Hello", she pretends to talk!  It's adorable!  And if she doesn't have one of her pretend phones, she uses something else or just her hand to be the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment