Friday, June 21, 2013

Piano Lessons!

Yesterday Faith had her very first piano lesson!  As a parent one soon learns that kids are completely unpredictable!  So while I thought Faith would enjoy the lesson, I was still a little nervous!  Thankfully she did love it and did well!  As the teacher told her that the lesson was over, she told him "that was really fun!"  And on our way out the door she actually thanked me for the lesson and wondered when she was able to do it again!  Yeah!!!
 
And evidence that she is excited about it includes her practice once last night and again this morning as soon as she woke up!  I had to have her play quietly this morning as it was just she and I awake!  I am hoping this excitement continues!

This was also from yesterday.  Aunt Joan ordered the kids a subscription to the Kids National Geographic magazine!  The first issue arrived, and both kids had a great time looking at it right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment