Friday, March 1, 2013

Three Months Old

Where has the time gone?  This little lady is already three months old!!  She continues to be such a delightful, happy, content little girl!  We are just so thankful that she has this great disposition so far.  As I think about the past three months, I think about how much I am parenting Olivia differently than the other two kids.  It's not one of those things where I have learned from my mistakes and am turning over a new leaf; although, I have made more than my share of mistakes as a mom over the past 6 years!  It is more of a change out of necessity as our lives are just so different than they were even when Shane was born.  For example, with the older two, I had a consistent bedtime routine that included a bath each night.  With Olivia it's a great day if she even has a bath!  And if it is anywhere near the bedtime hour, it's a miracle!  Being involved in night activities and just being busier outside of the home has called for more flexibility in the baby's schedule.  Thankfully, she just goes with whatever seems to be the plan for the day and does so well!  Happy three months sweet girl!
 
This picture was taken on her actual three month birthday!
 
My three little sweeties!  My cup runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment