Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Cupcakes

Yesterday Faith and I spent the entire morning in the kitchen making, baking, and decorating cupcakes!  In American Heritage Girls, Faith's group is working on their Cake Decorating badge.  The first requirement for the badge is to make two dozen cupcakes.  Since it was our family's turn to bring a snack to church for coffee time, we decided to bring the cupcakes that we made!  But two dozen wasn't going to be enough, so we made 106!!!!  It was just three boxes of cake mix, but since we made some of the mini-cupcakes, the number was big!!  Faith decorated them with candy hearts for Valentine's Day.  One funny side note - I didn't realize until she was decorating them that I had bought Spanish conversation hearts!!  I didn't even know that they came in Spanish!  Faith enjoyed her cake making, and everyone at church this enjoyed eating them!
 
This picture was taken a few days ago, but I thought it was so cute!  Shane put his Buzz Lightyear glove on Olivia, but then he wasn't to happy about it!  I think he also wasn't too happy that he had to have his hair brushed!
 
Shane and Faith were able to go to their friend Miles' house one day last week!  How cute are these two boys??  They just love to play together!
 
"Miles is my best friend" says Shane!

No comments:

Post a Comment