Thursday, January 17, 2013

Settling Into Life!

There haven't been too many blog posts lately as life around here hasn't been extra exciting!  Our focus has been settling into what our new normal life is.  As we figure out our new routines here are a few pictures from the past week!  The above picture is taken from the new hiking trails in Ventura in Grant Park.
 
Olivia sporting a new bow given to her by a friend of mine!  She's quite excited!
 
We tried to do "tummy time" the other day, and she gave up pretty quickly! 
 
Last night Olivia enjoyed a little girl time as we celebrated my friend Julie's birthday!  She did so well!  And of course it was fun for me to have a night out with my dear friends!


Finally, here's the sweet little girl wearing a sweater that I wore when I was a baby!  Amazing that my mom held onto it for 30 some years!!  Olivia better not get any ideas that I will do the same! The cold spell that we have been experiencing in CA the past week proved to be a prefect opportunity to wear the sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment