Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Program #2

Last night was a special Christmas service at the Presbyterian church called "Lessons in Carols."  Faith was asked to read Genesis 22:15-18, which was the second lesson of the program.

We practiced at home for a week, and even after all that practice, I was worried about how she would do!  Would she read slowly and clearly??  Would she get nervous??  I began to realize that I was anxious for the two of us and she had zero anxiety!  And of course she didn't want Steve or I to go up there with her!  She did really well - at one point she lost her place, and rather than panic, she calmly found her spot again and continued reading!  Steve video taped her reading, and I'm glad he captured it for us to watch for years to come!
 
Olivia attended the program too, and she wore her first non-pajama outfit!  A big occasion that I'm sure she will be glad we documented!  The kids are in one more Christmas program which is on Christmas Eve at the Lutheran church!

No comments:

Post a Comment